pages

About Me      Guilty Pleasures      Disclaimer      Contact

Wednesday, 9 November 2016

fancy winning yourself a pair of trainers? yeah you do!

Gola Trainers

Gola Trainers

Gola Trainers

Gola Trainers

Gola Trainers

When I think about Gola, the first things that come to mind are cool retro styles in suede, pretty patterned collaborations (think Liberty) and the classic two stripe design. While I'd never have dismissed them as a top trainer brand, I wouldn't have considered them as one of my first ports of call for workout trainers. 

Turns out I need to re-consider, as these guys are actually pretty good at active wear, and while they still maintain their sleek design, they've upped their features, meaning it's not just style over substance!



Me and the Mr quickly headed out to give our new kicks a trial run (see what I did there) because not only did they look great, I couldn't get over how light and comfortable they were so wanted to see how they performed.  Now I'm no expert, I've only been running a few months, so wasn't sure how much of a valid review I could give, hence why the hubby came too, he's in training for a marathon...


So after a cheeky little photoshoot in the park, yes I genuinely was stretching in preparation for a run, this wasn't all posed (*cough cough*) off we went.  I felt like I was running on air, these really are the most lightweight trainers I've ever worn, but still provide a supportive sole.  And you feel like you're wearing socks because of the jersey fabric they're made from, which also means I can't imagine they'd ever rub, hurrah for not needing plasters for the first few wears. 

They also have a few other elements going on including super breathable and flexible fabric, and a sole which provides durability and shock absorption, probably not overly important for my little 5k jogs, but definitely required if you're going the distance.

And they must have been doing some good, because I actually ran faster that day than I had for several months, so I guess I've got these trainers to thank, because I can't think of any other reasons...ok, maybe the bowl of protein weetabix I'd had for my breakfast?!

But do you know what else I like about them? They look really good, the grey pair I've already worn a few times when I'm not exercising, other than converse, I don't tend to wear trainers, the simple style means they look good with jeans and are smarter than you're usual white sports trainer.  So it's fair to say, I'm a big fan.



Now after a review that good, I'm assuming you might quite like to get your hands on a pair yourself? Well, count yourself lucky, because Gola have only gone and said I can giveaway one pair from their Autumn/Winter range (check out the catalogue here) to not one but two lucky readers, you just need to use the rafflecopter below to enter, go go go:


5 comments :

  1. Fab giveaway! I've entered all the bits! I love the blue ones you are wearing! Good luck to me, lol! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could'nt open the catalogue for some reason ,so went to Gola's website and loved these, if possible https://www.gola.co.uk/womens-harrier-suede-trainer-p1512 . Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't associated gola with running shoes either so this is an interesting post! I've entered to win the blue pair. Thanks for the opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for new trainers! :) I like the grey ones - look like they'd go with quite a few different outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ob Sie oder Ihre Brautparty vorziehen Cocktail-oder Bodenlänge, Empire-oder Drop-Taille, trägerlosen, sleeved oder ein-Schulter-Ausschnitte- wir haben Hunderte von wunderschönen Stilen zur Auswahl! Unsere erschwinglichen Brautjungfernkleider sind entworfen, um jedes Mitglied Ihrer Brautparty zu schmeicheln, egal welchen Stil Sie bevorzugen.
    Mehr Kleider, klicken Sie bitte www.jadegowns.de.Formale Kleider
     Für mehr Kleider Informationen, bitte E-Mail at www.jadegowns.de@outlook.com.Formale Kleider

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day :) So please away xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...