So I got a trampette for my birthday, just did a half hour working on it and it is tough, my calves are going to hurt tomorrow! But if it helps tone me up, it's all good 👌🏻 ------------------------------------------------- #trampette #workout #fullbodyworkout #cardio #fitnessblogger #fitnessjourney #fitnessjourney #fitspo #toneitup #getlean #strongnotskinny #girlgains #leanin15 #weightloss #weightlossjourney #training #instafit
Wednesday, 15 June 2016
Wednesday, 1 June 2016
When you work out 5 or 6 times a week, you fairly get through the washing...or maybe double it wears maybe a little more often than you should, or should admit to! It's been a while since I bought any new sportswear but it's definitely about time I did, so, I've put together a wishlist of all my current faves, let me know what you think.
1. Adidas Originals Pharrell Williams 3 Stripe Leggings With Daisy Floral Print - I LOVE these leggings, in fact I love them so much they're already on their way to me from ASOS after a cheeky purchase last night when they had their 20% off everything day. I like the fact they're still the classic Adidas three stripe, but the daisies make them so much more feminine.
2. New Look Only Blue Abstract Shorts - I went to my first Bikram Yoga class last night, and they ain't lying when they say it's hot, I sweated buckets. These lightweight shorts look as though they'd be perfect to help me work the perfect downward dog, but keep my modesty concealed with the double layer affect.
3. Zanna Van Dijk Galactic Legging - I'm a big ZVD fan, and have been following her on instagram for some time now, so when I heard she was releasing a range with active in style, it's fair to say I was pretty exciting, and she didn't disappoint. I sheer and marble panels down the side add a little something something, and make a simple black pair of leggings that little bit more interesting, and they'll still match the rest of your wardrobe!
4. Nike Pro Classic Facet Gym Bra - I've had the same few sports bras since I started my fitness journey 18 months ago, and I think it's time to upgrade. This little Nike number looks like a good starting point, you can't go wrong with Nike and the black and white print will look pretty cool under my vests.
5. Lululemon High Times Pant - If you don't already know, I'm a super fan girl when it comes to Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup and basically her blog is my bible, if she rates it, I buy it! She's been singing the praises of Lululemon for some time, and in particular their leggings and I think it's about time I thought about getting myself a pair. Also, these palm print leggings appeal to the inner yogi in me.
6. Boohoo Tabitha Marble Print Zip Through Hoodie - A marble print hoodie? That's only £14? Well what's not to like!
So that's it, 6 perfect items don't you think? What's ironic is, I actually need new vests more than anything...don't seem to have any of those on my wishlist, story of my life!
What's on your sportswear wishlist this month? Any new recommendations I should know about?